Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (27-20) are just 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (26-25) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Target Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSNX. The over/under is set at 238 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSNX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have won 19 of the 27 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (70.4%).
- Sacramento has a record of 17-6 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter (winning 73.9%).
- The Kings are 26-20-1 against the spread this season.
- The Kings have a 13-10 record against the spread this season when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- The average total Sacramento has had set in games this year is 1.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 22 of the Kings’ 51 games with a set total have hit the over (43.1%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- The Timberwolves have entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won 11, or 45.8%, of those games.
- This season, Minnesota has won eight of its 18 games, or 44.4%, when it is the underdog by at least +111 on the moneyline.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread in a game 23 times this year (23-26-2).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 10-8.
- The average point total for Minnesota this year is 7.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Timberwolves games have hit the over 23 times.
Kings vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 18.4 points, 12.4 rebounds and 7.3 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 23.8 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- This season, Anthony Edwards averages 24.5 points per game and adds six rebounds and 4.5 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell also contributes 17.6 points, three rebounds and 6.3 assists per game, with Rudy Gobert adding 13.3 points, 11.6 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Edwards hits 2.7 three-pointers per game.