Table of Contents
The North Alabama Lions (12-10, 4-5 ASUN) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (8-13, 3-6 ASUN) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Flowers Hall. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Ospreys
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Florence, Alabama
- Arena: Flowers Hall
North Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- North Alabama is 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Lions have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- The Lions have a 9-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Ospreys have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- The average point total in North Alabama’s games this year is 6.2 fewer points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
North Florida Betting Stats & Info
- North Florida has won one of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ospreys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +119 odds on them winning this game.
- The Ospreys have an 8-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Ospreys have a 4-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in North Florida’s games this year is one fewer point than the point total of 154.5 in this outing.
North Alabama vs. North Florida Season Stat Comparison
|North Alabama Rank||North Alabama AVG||North Florida AVG||North Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz leads the Lions in scoring, tallying 12.7 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- North Alabama’s leading rebounder is Damien Forrest averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is KJ Johnson and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Ortiz leads the Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Florida Ospreys Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen sits on top of the Ospreys leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.3 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Jarius Hicklen’s assist statline leads North Florida; he records 2.9 assists per game.
- Hicklen is consistent from deep and leads the Ospreys with 2.4 made threes per game.