Table of Contents
The Liberty Flames (17-5, 8-1 ASUN) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue an 11-game home winning streak when they host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-8, 4-5 ASUN) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arena: Liberty Arena
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (14-2).
- The Flames have not played as a moneyline favorite of -968 or shorter.
- The Flames’ ATS record is 13-7-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Liberty has had set in games this season is 3.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
FGCU Betting Stats & Info
- This season, FGCU has won three out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +592.
- The Eagles are 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for FGCU’s games this year is 8.8 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Liberty vs. FGCU Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||FGCU AVG||FGCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 20.9 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Joseph Venzant averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Kyle Rode and his four assists per game.
- McGhee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.6 per contest.
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Isaiah Thompson is the top scorer for the Eagles with 13.4 points per game. He also adds two rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The FGCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Zach Anderson with 7.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.8 points and 2.2 assists per game) and Caleb Catto with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Thompson hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.