Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-20, 1-7 SWAC) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a 16-game road losing streak when they take on the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (9-12, 5-3 SWAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at H.O. Clemmons Arena. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Lions vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Arena: H.O. Clemmons Arena
UAPB Betting Stats & Information
- UAPB has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Golden Lions have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -385 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Golden Lions have compiled a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Delta Devils have a 13-7 record against the spread.
- The average total UAPB has had in its matchups this year is 0.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mississippi Valley State has been the underdog 19 times and won two of those games.
- The Delta Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +288 odds on them winning this game.
- The Delta Devils are 14-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Delta Devils have a 13-7 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|UAPB Rank||UAPB AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss leads the Golden Lions in scoring, tallying 17 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- UAPB’s leading rebounder is Ismael Plet averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Kylen Milton and his 4.5 assists per game.
- Chris Greene makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins holds the top spot on the Delta Devils leaderboards for scoring (13.8 per game), rebounds (4.4 per game), and assists (1.6 per game).
- Collins knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Delta Devils.