Table of Contents
The Delaware State Hornets (2-16, 1-4 MEAC) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Morgan State Bears (11-9, 4-1 MEAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Dover, Delaware
- Arena: Memorial Hall Gym
Morgan State Betting Stats & Information
- Morgan State has won all four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Bears have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bears have compiled a 9-7-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Hornets have an 8-8 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Morgan State has had set in matchups this year is 11.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Delaware State has won one out of the 12 games, or 8.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +139 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Hornets have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Hornets are 8-8 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Delaware State this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Morgan State vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|Morgan State Rank||Morgan State AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in rebounds and assist is Malik Miller, who grabs 9.8 rebounds and gives out 3.9 assists per game along with scoring 17.6 points per contest.
- Isaiah Burke is Morgan State’s leading scorer, tallying 20.1 per game while tacking on 2.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Burke leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- Brandon Stone sits atop the Hornets leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.1 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Delaware State’s assist leader is Corey Perkins with 3.5 per game. He also averages 4.3 points per game and tacks on 1.6 rebounds per game.
- O’Koye Parker is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Hornets, hitting 1.4 threes per game.