Table of Contents
Travis Kelce has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Travis Kelce Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-115)
Travis Kelce Receiving Stats
- Kelce has reeled in 110 balls and leads his team with 1,338 yards receiving plus 12 TDs. He has been targeted 152 times.
- So far this season, 23.3% of the 651 passes thrown by his team have gone Kelce’s way.
- He has accounted for 12 of his team’s 59 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.3%.
- Kelce’s 58.7 receiving yards per game in his three matchups against the Bengals are 17.8 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Kelce has topped 76.5 yards receiving once.
- Kelce has caught a touchdown pass against the Bengals twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jaguars (1/21/2023): 14 receptions, 98 yards, 2 TDsat Raiders (1/7/2023): 6 receptions, 38 yardsvs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 7 receptions, 43 yards