Table of Contents
The Campbell Fighting Camels (8-12, 3-5 Big South) visit the High Point Panthers (10-10, 2-6 Big South) in a matchup of Big South teams at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The Fighting Camels are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Camels vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena
Campbell Betting Stats & Information
- Campbell has won one of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (16.7%).
- The Fighting Camels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Fighting Camels have compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Panthers have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Campbell’s games this season is 7.7 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
High Point Betting Stats & Info
- High Point has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers have an 8-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 4-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- High Point’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 155.5 points, 12 more than the point total in this matchup.
Campbell vs. High Point Season Stat Comparison
|Campbell Rank||Campbell AVG||High Point AVG||High Point Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- The Fighting Camels leader in points and assists is Ricky Clemons, who puts up 12.8 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Campbell’s best rebounder is Jay Pal, who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 9.8 PPG average.
- The Fighting Camels get the most three-point shooting production out of Anthony Dell’Orso, who knocks down one three per game.
High Point Panthers Leaders
- Jaden House is at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard with 18.5 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- The High Point leaders in rebounding and assists are Ahmard Harvey with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.3 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Bryant Randleman with three assists per game (he also tacks on 8.3 points and three rebounds per game).
- Abdoulaye is dependable from three-point range and leads the Panthers with 2.4 made threes per game.