Table of Contents
The Bucknell Bison (8-13, 1-7 Patriot) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Navy Midshipmen (10-10, 3-5 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Sojka Pavilion. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 136.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Midshipmen vs. Bison
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Sojka Pavilion
Navy Betting Stats & Information
- Navy has gone 4-6 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 40%).
- The Midshipmen have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Midshipmen have put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Bison have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Navy’s average point total in outings this year is 140.3, 3.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bucknell has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -103.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 8-12-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bison have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- Bucknell’s games this season have averaged a total of 137 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Navy vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|Navy Rank||Navy AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Midshipmen is Daniel Deaver, who grabs 5.9 boards and distributes 2.9 assists per game to go with a 11.6 PPG scoring average.
- Navy’s leading scorer is Tyler Nelson, who drops 12.7 points a game in addition to his 5.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- The Midshipmen get the most three-point shooting production out of Nelson, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice averages 14.7 points and tacks on four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bison’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Alex Timmerman grabs seven rebounds per game (he also scores 12.2 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard.
- Rice is the most prolific from distance for the Bison, hitting two threes per game.