Table of Contents
The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (7-12, 3-5 Big South) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Winthrop Eagles (8-13, 3-5 Big South) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Winthrop Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Winthrop Betting Stats & Information
- Winthrop is 4-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1%).
- The Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Eagles have a 7-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Buccaneers have a 7-3 record against the spread.
- Winthrop’s average point total in outings this season is 146, one points below the over/under in this game.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Charleston Southern has been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +153.
- The Buccaneers have a 12-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Buccaneers are 7-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Charleston Southern’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
Winthrop vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Winthrop Rank||Winthrop AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Kelton Talford, who puts up 16.2 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Kasen Harrison is Winthrop’s best passer, dispensing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 10.4 PPG.
- Sin’Cere McMahon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. puts up 18.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in rebounds is Taje’ Kelly with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is RJ Johnson with 3.2 per game.
- Tahlik Chavez is the top shooter from deep for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.8 threes per game.