Table of Contents
The Lafayette Leopards (6-15, 4-4 Patriot) host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-14, 2-6 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Kirby Sports Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The Greyhounds are 6-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 122 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leopards vs. Greyhounds
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Easton, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Kirby Sports Center
Lafayette Betting Stats & Information
- Lafayette has won 50% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-3).
- The Leopards have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -275 or shorter.
- The Leopards are 13-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Greyhounds have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Lafayette’s average total in matchups this year has been 127.7, 5.7 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Loyola (MD) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola (MD) has won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Greyhounds have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +215.
- The Greyhounds are 6-14-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Greyhounds are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average total in Loyola (MD)’s games this season is 12.3 more points than the point total of 122 in this outing.
Lafayette vs. Loyola (MD) Season Stat Comparison
|Lafayette Rank||Lafayette AVG||Loyola (MD) AVG||Loyola (MD) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Leopards this season is Leo O’Boyle, who averages 12.3 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Lafayette’s leading rebounder is Kyle Jenkins averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is CJ Fulton and his 4.7 assists per game.
- O’Boyle leads the Leopards in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola (MD) Greyhounds Leaders
- Kenny Jones’ points (11.7 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Greyhounds’ leaderboards.
- Golden Dike grabs 6.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.4 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Loyola (MD) rebounding leaderboard.
- Jones averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Greyhounds.