Table of Contents
The Marshall Thundering Herd (17-4, 6-2 Sun Belt) host the UL Monroe Warhawks (9-12, 5-3 Sun Belt) after winning three straight home games. The Thundering Herd are heavy favorites by 15.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntington, West Virginia
- Arena: Cam Henderson Center
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall has won 78.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (15-4).
- The Thundering Herd have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1818 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd are 13-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Warhawks have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 15.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Marshall has had in its games this year is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- UL Monroe has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won five, or 31.2%, of those games.
- The Warhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +925 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Warhawks have put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Warhawks are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UL Monroe this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. UL Monroe Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- The Thundering Herd leader in points and assists is Taevion Kinsey, who puts up 21.2 points per game along with 5.7 assists.
- Micah Handlogten leads Marshall in rebounding, pulling down 10.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.5 points a contest.
- The Thundering Herd get the most three-point shooting production out of Kamdyn Curfman, who knocks down 3.4 threes per game.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Tyreke Locure is the top scorer for the Warhawks with 13.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- The UL Monroe leaders in rebounding and assists are Thomas Howell with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and two assists per game) and Jamari Blackmon with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.9 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Locure is the top shooter from distance for the Warhawks, hitting two threes per game.