Table of Contents
The Little Rock Trojans (6-15, 2-6 OVC) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a 12-game road losing streak when they visit the Morehead State Eagles (12-9, 5-3 OVC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
Morehead State Betting Stats & Information
- Morehead State is 5-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4%).
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Trojans have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Morehead State’s games this year is 3.2 fewer points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
Little Rock Betting Stats & Info
- Little Rock has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won twice.
- The Trojans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +263 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Trojans have compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Trojans have a 4-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- Little Rock’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.3 points, 6.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morehead State vs. Little Rock Season Stat Comparison
|Morehead State Rank||Morehead State AVG||Little Rock AVG||Little Rock Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Mark Freeman leads the Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 14.7 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Alex Gross is Morehead State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 12.1 points per game.
- Freeman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Myron Gardner is atop almost all of the Trojans’ leaderboards by putting up 13.3 points, 9.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Chris Walker is the most prolific from distance for the Trojans, hitting 1.6 threes per game.