Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams square off when the William & Mary Tribe (8-13, 3-5 CAA) host the Stony Brook Seawolves (7-13, 3-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tribe are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Seawolves, who have lost three straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tribe vs. Seawolves
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Arena: Kaplan Arena
|William & Mary||-4.5||133.5|
William & Mary Betting Stats & Information
- William & Mary has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Tribe have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter.
- The Tribe have gone 7-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Seawolves are 7-7 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in William & Mary’s games this year is 5.5 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Info
- Stony Brook has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won four, or 25%, of those games.
- The Seawolves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seawolves are 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seawolves have a 7-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Stony Brook’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
William & Mary vs. Stony Brook Season Stat Comparison
|William & Mary Rank||William & Mary AVG||Stony Brook AVG||Stony Brook Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- The Tribe scoring leader is Gabe Dorsey, who averages 11 per contest to go with three rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- William & Mary’s leading rebounder is Noah Collier averaging 8.8 boards per game and its best passer is Anders Nelson and his 4.6 assists per game.
- The Tribe get the most three-point shooting production out of Dorsey, who knocks down three threes per game.
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore is at the top of the Seawolves scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and dishes out two assists per game.
- Frankie Policelli puts up a stat line of 9.6 rebounds, 12.6 points and 1.9 assists per game for Stony Brook to take the top rebound spot on the team. Toby Onyekonwu holds the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 6.1 points and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- Kenan Sarvan makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seawolves.