Table of Contents
The Drexel Dragons (12-8, 6-2 CAA) are favored (-3) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (10-12, 5-4 CAA) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Corbett Sports Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dragons vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Corbett Sports Center
Drexel Betting Stats & Information
- Drexel has been favored on the moneyline nine times this season. They’ve finished 8-1 in those games.
- The Dragons have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -154 or shorter.
- The Dragons’ ATS record is 11-7-1 this season.
- The Aggies have an 8-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average total Drexel has had set in games this season is 8.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- This season, N.C. A&T has won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aggies have gone 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Aggies have an 8-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- N.C. A&T’s games this year have averaged a total of 146 points, 8.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Drexel vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|Drexel Rank||Drexel AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Dragons is Amari Williams, who averages 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Justin Moore is Drexel’s best passer, distributing 2.6 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Coletrane Washington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dragons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- The Aggies’ Kam Woods racks up enough points (19.2 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Austin Johnson is at the top of the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 5.8 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Woods is dependable from deep and leads the Aggies with 3.2 made threes per game.