Table of Contents
The Indiana Pacers (24-25) are 6-point underdogs as they try to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (18-29) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Amway Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSIN. The matchup has an over/under set at 234 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Magic vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSIN
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Magic Betting Stats & Information
- The Magic have won 37.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-5).
- Orlando has played as a moneyline favorite of -228 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Magic have compiled a 26-19-2 record against the spread.
- The Magic are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Orlando’s games this season is 8.7 fewer points than the over/under of 234 in this matchup.
- A total of 25 of the Magic’s 49 games with a set total have hit the over (51%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have won 17, or 43.6%, of the 39 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Indiana has a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +188 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 27 times in 49 games with a set spread.
- The Pacers are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 231.7 points, 2.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Pacers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
Magic vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Orlando Magic Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Magic this season is Franz Wagner, who scores 20.4 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Bol Bol’s averages this season are 11.7 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Wagner makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Magic, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton scores 20.2 points per game. He also grabs four rebounds and averages 10.2 assists per game.
- Myles Turner records 17.3 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is consistent from three-point range with 3.8 made threes per game.