Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (21-26) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (11-36) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Toyota Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC and SportsNet SW. The matchup has a point total of 232.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wizards vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Wizards Betting Stats & Information
- The Wizards have won nine of the 15 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- Washington has gone 5-4 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -148 or shorter (winning 55.6%).
- The Wizards have gone 21-25-1 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3.5 points or more, the Wizards have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Washington’s games this season is 5.6 fewer points than the over/under of 232 in this matchup.
- Wizards games have gone over the point total in 24 out of 47 opportunities (51.1%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have won 11, or 24.4%, of the 45 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Houston has won nine of its 40 games, or 22.5%, when it is the underdog by at least +126 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets are 17-26-4 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 15-22-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Houston this season is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Rockets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this year.
Wizards vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Wizards Rank||Wizards AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma leads active Wizards players in scoring, tallying 22 points per game to go with 7.6 rebounds and 4 assists.
- Monte Morris contributes with 10.4 points, 5.4 assists and 3.4 rebounds per game, and Kristaps Porzingis adds 22.1 points, 2.4 assists and 8.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Kuzma leads active Wizards in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 22.1 points per game. He also grabs 4.2 rebounds and averages 3.6 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun puts up 15.4 points, 8.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- Green is consistent from deep with 2.5 made threes per game.