Table of Contents
The Hartford Hawks (4-17) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Stonehill Skyhawks (9-13) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 134 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Stonehill Betting Stats & Information
- Stonehill has won three of four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Skyhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -244 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks have gone 10-9-1 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Hawks have a 6-12 record against the spread.
- Stonehill’s average point total in outings this season is 138.8, 4.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- Hartford has been underdogs in 18 games this season and won one (5.6%) of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +192.
- The Hawks’ ATS record is 6-12-0 this season.
- The Hawks have a 6-12 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Hartford this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stonehill vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Stonehill Rank||Stonehill AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stonehill Skyhawks Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Skyhawks is Isaiah Burnett, who grabs 4.5 boards and distributes 2.6 assists per game to go with a 12.5 PPG scoring average.
- Andrew Sims is Stonehill’s leading scorer, averaging 14.9 per game while tacking on 4.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Max Zegarowski leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain averages 15.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Hawks.
- The Hartford leaders in rebounding and assists are Pano Pavlidis with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.6 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Michael Dunne with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.8 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Dunne hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.