Table of Contents
The No. 4 Tennessee Volunteers (16-3, 6-1 SEC) are at home in SEC action against the Georgia Bulldogs (13-6, 3-3 SEC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Volunteers are double-digit favorites by 16.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has a 12-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Volunteers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -2538 or shorter.
- The Volunteers have an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Tennessee’s games this season is 6.4 fewer points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
Georgia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia has been the underdog nine times and won four of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1063 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have gone 10-9-0 ATS this year.
- The average over/under in Georgia’s games this season is 2.2 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Tennessee vs. Georgia Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.5 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Tennessee’s leading rebounder is Julian Phillips averaging 5.5 boards per game and its best passer is Zakai Zeigler and his 4.8 assists per game.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ Terry Roberts puts up enough points (15.9 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 6.9 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- Roberts is the top scorer from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.6 threes per game.