Table of Contents
The High Point Panthers (10-10, 2-6 Big South) host the Campbell Fighting Camels (8-12, 3-5 Big South) in a matchup of Big South teams at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The Panthers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Fighting Camels
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena
High Point Betting Stats & Information
- High Point is 6-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60%).
- The Panthers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -121 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have an 8-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- High Point’s average point total in matchups this season is 155.5, 12 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Campbell has won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Fighting Camels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Fighting Camels’ ATS record is 8-10-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Fighting Camels are 8-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Campbell’s games this season is 7.7 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
High Point vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|High Point Rank||High Point AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
High Point Panthers Leaders
- Jaden House leads the Panthers in scoring, tallying 18.5 points per game to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Ahmard Harvey is High Point’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Bryant Randleman is its best passer, distributing three assists in each contest.
- Abdoulaye makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons’ points (12.8 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Fighting Camels’ leaderboards.
- Jay Pal is at the top of the Campbell rebounding leaderboard with 6.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.8 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Anthony Dell’Orso knocks down one three-pointer per game, the most on the Fighting Camels.