Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (13-8, 6-2 Big Sky) visit the Portland State Vikings (9-11, 3-4 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Viking Pavillion, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Bobcats are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 143 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Viking Pavillion
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has a 9-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Bobcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -189 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 12-5-2 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have a 6-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland State has won four out of the 14 games, or 28.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vikings have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +150.
- So far this year, the Vikings have put together an 8-9-1 record against the spread.
- The Vikings have a 6-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Portland State this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Raequan Battle, who averages 16.3 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and one assist.
- Montana State’s leading rebounder is Jubrile Belo averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Darius Brown II and his 4.7 assists per game.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyler Patterson, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- Cameron Parker racks up 14.7 points and adds 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Vikings’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Hunter Woods’ stat line of 4.9 rebounds, 10.8 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jorell Saterfield is the top scorer from distance for the Vikings, hitting 2.3 threes per game.