Table of Contents
The Saint Thomas Tommies (13-9, 4-5 Summit) host the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (11-9, 6-2 Summit) at Schoenecker Arena on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The books see an even contest, listing the game as a pick ’em. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tommies vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arena: Schoenecker Arena
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Information
- St. Thomas has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 10-0.
- The Tommies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Tommies are 12-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total St. Thomas has had set in matchups this year is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Dakota State has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Jackrabbits have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -110.
- The Jackrabbits are 8-10-1 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for South Dakota State this season is three points fewer than this game’s over/under.
St. Thomas vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|St. Thomas Rank||St. Thomas AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- The Tommies leader in points and assists is Andrew Rohde, who scores 14.9 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- St. Thomas’ best rebounder is Brooks Allen, who averages 4.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.1 PPG average.
- The Tommies get the most three-point shooting production out of Riley Miller, who makes three threes per game.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo is at the top of nearly all of the Jackrabbits’ leaderboards by recording 16.2 points, 6.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Mayo is reliable from deep and leads the Jackrabbits with 2.3 made threes per game.