Table of Contents
ASUN foes meet when the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-8, 4-4 ASUN) visit the North Alabama Lions (11-10, 3-5 ASUN) at Flowers Hall, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Lions are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dolphins vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Florence, Alabama
- Arena: Flowers Hall
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville has won six of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Dolphins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Dolphins have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Lions have a 4-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Jacksonville’s games this year is 8.1 fewer points than the total of 134 in this matchup.
North Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Alabama has won five out of the 14 games, or 35.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +144.
- The Lions are 8-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 4-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for North Alabama this season is 14.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Jacksonville vs. North Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville Rank||Jacksonville AVG||North Alabama AVG||North Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan leads the Dolphins in points and assists per game, scoring 14 points and distributing 4.6 assists.
- Osayi Osifo is Jacksonville’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 7.1 points per game.
- Nolan leads the Dolphins in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz racks up 12.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- The North Alabama leaders in rebounding and assists are Damien Forrest with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 8.5 points and 0.6 assists per game) and KJ Johnson with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.4 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Ortiz is the top scorer from distance for the Lions, hitting 2.8 threes per game.