Table of Contents
The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-7, 4-4 ASUN) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Queens Royals (13-8, 3-5 ASUN) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Royals vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Curry Arena
Queens Betting Stats & Information
- Queens is 5-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5%).
- The Royals have not played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Royals’ ATS record is 11-7-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Queens’ games this year is 6.3 more points than the total of 150 in this matchup.
FGCU Betting Stats & Info
- FGCU has won three of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have gone 9-11-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 3-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under for FGCU’s games this season is 13 fewer points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
Queens vs. FGCU Season Stat Comparison
|Queens Rank||Queens AVG||FGCU AVG||FGCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Queens Royals Leaders
- The Royals leader in points and assists is Kenny Dye, who puts up 17.1 points per game along with 5.1 assists.
- Queens’ best rebounder is Gavin Rains, who averages 10.2 boards per game in addition to his 6.1 PPG average.
- Chris Ashby leads the Royals in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- Isaiah Thompson is the top scorer for the Eagles with 13 points per game. He also adds two rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Zach Anderson puts up a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 12.5 points and 2.1 assists per game for FGCU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Catto holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 7.5 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Thompson is dependable from deep and leads the Eagles with 2.3 made threes per game.