Table of Contents
The Orlando Magic (19-29) visit the Miami Heat (27-22) after losing three road games in a row. The Heat are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 27, 2023.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won 23 of the 35 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (65.7%).
- Miami has gone 5-4 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -280 or shorter (winning 55.6%).
- The Heat are 19-27-3 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have a 3-6 record against the spread in games they were favored by 7 points or more this season.
- A total of 21 of the Heat’s 48 games with a set total have hit the over (43.8%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have entered the game as underdogs 39 times this season and won 15, or 38.5%, of those games.
- Orlando has a record of 9-12, a 42.9% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +235 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Magic are 27-19-2 against the spread this year.
- The Magic are 14-6-2 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Magic games have gone over the total 26 times this season.
Heat vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The Heat get 21.6 points, 10.2 rebounds and three assists from Bam Adebayo.
- Kyle Lowry contributes with 4.5 boards and 5.5 assists per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG scoring average.
- The Heat get 2.6 three-pointers per game out of Max Strus.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero scores 20.8 points per game. He also pulls down 6.4 rebounds and averages 3.8 assists per game.
- Bol Bol also contributes 11.7 points, 6.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner hits 1.7 three-pointers per game.