Table of Contents
The No. 24 Clemson Tigers (17-4, 9-1 ACC) hit the road in ACC play against the Florida State Seminoles (7-14, 5-5 ACC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 14 of 16 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (87.5%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter.
- The Tigers have an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles are 5-7 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Clemson’s average point total in matchups this season is 140.5, two points below the over/under in this game.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +116.
- The Seminoles’ ATS record is 10-11-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Seminoles have a 5-7 record against the spread.
- Florida State’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Clemson vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Hunter Tyson, who accumulates 15.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Chase Hunter leads Clemson in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 14 points per contest.
- Tyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Darin Green Jr. is the top scorer for the Seminoles with 14.1 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Florida State leaders in rebounding and assists are Matthew Cleveland with eight rebounds per game (he also adds 14 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Jalen Warley with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.9 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Green averages three three-pointers per game, the most on the Seminoles.