Table of Contents
The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (11-11, 3-6 CAA) are 7-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Northeastern Huskies (8-12, 4-5 CAA) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Bob Carpenter Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Delaware Betting Stats & Information
- Delaware is 5-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50%).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not played a game with moneyline odds of -302 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 9-10-2 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Huskies have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average total Delaware has had in its matchups this year is 3.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northeastern Betting Stats & Info
- Northeastern has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won two (18.2%) of those contests.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +238.
- The Huskies are 8-11-1 against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- The average point total for Northeastern this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Delaware vs. Northeastern Season Stat Comparison
|Delaware Rank||Delaware AVG||Northeastern AVG||Northeastern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Fightin’ Blue Hens is Jameer Nelson Jr., who scores 19.6 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Delaware’s best rebounder is Christian Ray, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 9 PPG average.
- Nelson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fightin’ Blue Hens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- Chris Doherty leads the Huskies in rebounds and assists with 6.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort scores 15.9 points per game, putting him at the top of the Northeastern scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- Coleman Stucke makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.