Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (6-15, 1-5 Ivy League) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Dartmouth Big Green (7-13, 3-3 Ivy League) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Edward Leede Arena. The point total is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Big Green vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Hanover, New Hampshire
- Arena: Edward Leede Arena
Dartmouth Betting Stats & Information
- Dartmouth has a 1-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Big Green have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -417 or shorter.
- The Big Green’s ATS record is 8-9-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 3-6-1 against the spread.
- Dartmouth’s average total in outings this season has been 140, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Columbia has won three out of the 18 games, or 16.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +318.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 7-11-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 3-6-1 against the spread.
- Columbia’s games this year have averaged a total of 140.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dartmouth vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Dartmouth Rank||Dartmouth AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dartmouth Big Green Leaders
- Ryan Cornish leads the Big Green in points and assists per game, scoring 13.1 points and distributing 2.3 assists.
- Dame Adelekun is Dartmouth’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.2 points per game.
- Cornish leads the Big Green in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa with 12.8 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Columbia’s assist leader is Avery Brown with 2.7 per game. He also scores 9 points per game and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- De La Rosa is consistent from three-point range and leads the Lions with 2.4 made threes per game.