Table of Contents
The Northern Kentucky Norse (14-8, 9-2 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (14-7, 8-3 Horizon) after winning four straight home games. The Norse are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The over/under is 133.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky is 10-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Norse have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- The Norse have gone 6-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 4-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Northern Kentucky has had set in games this year is 3.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- Milwaukee has won seven, or 53.8%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +193 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers have gone 11-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Panthers have a 4-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Milwaukee’s games this year is 15.2 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Northern Kentucky vs. Milwaukee Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Norse this season is Marques Warrick, who averages 19 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.3 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Warrick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- BJ Freeman sits on top of the Panthers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Justin Thomas’ assist statline leads Milwaukee; he racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- Freeman is consistent from distance and leads the Panthers with 2.5 made threes per game.