Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (17-5, 8-3 C-USA) are at home in C-USA action against the UTEP Miners (11-9, 4-5 C-USA) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The Mean Green are favored by 8 points in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 115.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Miners
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Denton, Texas
- Arena: UNT Coliseum
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has been favored on the moneyline 17 times this season. They’ve gone 14-3 in those games.
- The Mean Green have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -397 or shorter.
- The Mean Green have gone 8-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Miners are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average over/under North Texas has had in its games this season is two more points than this particular game’s point total.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- UTEP has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Miners have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +297.
- The Miners have a 13-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Miners are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average point total for UTEP this season is 20.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
North Texas vs. UTEP Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||UTEP AVG||UTEP Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Mean Green this season is Tylor Perry, who averages 17.5 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Abou Ousmane leads North Texas in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Kai Huntsberry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Perry leads the Mean Green in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Tae Hardy is the top scorer for the Miners with 13.1 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Calvin Solomon puts up a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 8.1 points and two assists per game for UTEP to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shamar Givance has the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 10.1 points and 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- Hardy is the top shooter from deep for the Miners, hitting 1.6 threes per game.