Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (13-37) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Houston Rockets (11-38) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and SportsNet SW.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pistons vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and SportsNet SW
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Pistons Betting Stats & Information
- The Pistons have been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Detroit has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -202 or shorter.
- The Pistons have a 22-27-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have hit the over in 30 of their 49 games with a set total (61.2%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have been the underdog 47 times and won 11, or 23.4%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 8-28, a 22.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +166 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 17 times in 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Rockets have gone 15-19-3 against the spread.
- This year, Rockets games have hit the over 23 times.
Pistons vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Pistons Rank||Pistons AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Pistons this season is Bojan Bogdanovic (among active players), who averages 21.3 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Jalen Duren adds 8.3 points, one assist and 8.7 rebounds per outing. Killian Hayes puts up 10 points, 5.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- The Pistons get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of Bogdanovic.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 21.7 points per game and adds 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.2 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Alperen Sengun records 15.5 points, 8.9 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Green is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Rockets (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.