Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (26-23) are favored (-4) to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Washington Wizards (22-26) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs on BSNO and NBCS-DC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and NBCS-DC
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have been the moneyline favorite 26 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-8 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -186 or shorter, New Orleans has a record of 12-3 (80% win percentage).
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 24-25-0 this season.
- The Pelicans have an 8-7 record against the spread this season when favored by 4 points or more.
- New Orleans’ average point total in matchups this year is 228.4, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Pelicans have gone over in 27 of their 48 games with a set total (56.2%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Wizards have won 12 out of the 31 games, or 38.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Washington has won seven of its 18 games, or 38.9%, when it is the underdog by at least +157 on the moneyline.
- The Wizards have covered the spread 22 times in 48 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 10-11 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Washington’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 in this outing.
- This season, 24 of the Wizards’ games have gone over the point total.
Pelicans vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The Pelicans active leader in points and assists this season is CJ McCollum, who scores 21.2 points per game along with 5.8 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ averages this season are 14.8 points, 9.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game.
- McCollum leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- This season, Kyle Kuzma averages 22.2 points per game and adds 7.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Monte Morris adds 10.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Kristaps Porzingis averages 22.1 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Kuzma is reliable from distance with 2.6 made threes per game.