Table of Contents
Donovan Mitchell and the Cleveland Cavaliers (30-20) are 1-point underdogs against Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder (23-25) Friday, January 27, 2023 at Paycom Center. The matchup tips off at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and BSOH. The matchup’s point total is 222.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSOH
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have put together a 5-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 41.7% of those games).
- Oklahoma City has gone 5-7 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter (winning 41.7%).
- So far this season, the Thunder have put together a 31-17-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 1 point or more, the Thunder have a 6-7 record against the spread.
- Oklahoma City’s average total in matchups this season has been 232.9, 10.4 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The teams have hit the over in 26 of the Thunder’s 50 games with a set total.
Cleveland Betting Stats & Info
- The Cavaliers have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- This season, Cleveland has won three of its 10 games, or 30%, when it is the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Cavaliers are 26-23-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 4-6.
- The average point total for Cleveland this year is four points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, 23 of the Cavaliers’ games have gone over the point total.
Thunder vs. Cavaliers Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Josh Giddey averages 16 points, eight rebounds and 5.8 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.8 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 5.6 assists.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Mitchell averages 28.3 points per game. He also pulls down four rebounds and averages 4.8 assists per game.
- Darius Garland adds 21.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and eight assists per game to the team’s offensive output, while Jarrett Allen averages 14 points, 9.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- Mitchell is dependable from three-point range with 3.8 made threes per game.