Table of Contents
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (8-14, 4-5 SoCon) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to end a seven-game home losing streak when they square off against the Chattanooga Mocs (11-11, 3-6 SoCon) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Freedom Hall Civic Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buccaneers vs. Mocs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
- Arena: Freedom Hall Civic Center
|East Tennessee State||-1.5||142.5|
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- East Tennessee State has gone 3-7 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 30%).
- The Buccaneers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- The Buccaneers are 8-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Mocs are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average total East Tennessee State has had set in games this season is 4.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Info
- Chattanooga has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Mocs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +104.
- The Mocs are 7-11-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mocs have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Chattanooga this year is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
East Tennessee State vs. Chattanooga Season Stat Comparison
|East Tennessee State Rank||East Tennessee State AVG||Chattanooga AVG||Chattanooga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- The Buccaneers scoring leader is Jordan King, who averages 14 per contest to go with four rebounds and three assists.
- Jaden Seymour is East Tennessee State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.2 per game, while Allen Strothers is its best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Deanthony Tipler leads the Buccaneers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jake Stephens has the top spot on the Mocs leaderboards for scoring (21.8 per game), rebounds (10.2 per game), and assists (3.6 per game).
- Jamal Johnson is the top shooter from deep for the Mocs, hitting 2.7 threes per game.