Table of Contents
The Indiana State Sycamores (13-9, 6-5 MVC) will attempt to stop a five-game winning streak when they host the Northern Iowa Panthers (12-9, 8-3 MVC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Hulman Center as 6.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sycamores vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Terre Haute, Indiana
- Arena: Hulman Center
Indiana State Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana State has been the moneyline favorite 16 times this season. They’ve gone 10-6 in those games.
- The Sycamores have not played a game with moneyline odds of -274 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Sycamores have put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total Indiana State has had set in matchups this season is 2.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Iowa has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +219 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Panthers have put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Iowa’s games this season is 8.2 fewer points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Indiana State vs. Northern Iowa Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana State Rank||Indiana State AVG||Northern Iowa AVG||Northern Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana State Sycamores Leaders
- The Sycamores leader in points and rebounds is Courvoisier McCauley, who scores 16.7 points and pulls down 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Indiana State’s best passer is Cameron Henry, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 10.7 PPG scoring average.
- The Sycamores get the most three-point shooting production out of McCauley, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- Bowen Born racks up 18.7 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tytan Anderson grabs 9.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.5 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Northern Iowa rebounding leaderboard.
- Born makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.