Table of Contents
The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (17-4, 7-2 Sun Belt) host the Georgia Southern Eagles (12-10, 5-4 Sun Belt) after winning eight home games in a row. The Ragin’ Cajuns are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The matchup’s point total is 138.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Arena: Cajundome
Louisiana Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve gone 13-1 in those games.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -451 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Ragin’ Cajuns have compiled a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or greater this year.
- The average total Louisiana has had set in games this year is 11.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Southern has won six, or 46.2%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +336 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles are 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 9 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total for Georgia Southern’s games this year is 4.9 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Rank||Louisiana AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is Jordan Brown, who averages 19.8 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Terence Lewis II is Louisiana’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.1 per game, while Themus Fulks is its best passer, distributing 6.4 assists in each contest.
- Greg Williams Jr. leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov scores 13.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Carlos Curry puts up a stat line of seven rebounds, 7.3 points and 0.1 assists per game for Georgia Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 10.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Tyren Moore is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.6 threes per game.