Table of Contents
The No. 9 Kansas Jayhawks (16-4) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Kentucky Wildcats (14-6) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Rupp Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Jayhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky
- Arena: Rupp Arena
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has won 76.9% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (10-3).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -146 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Jayhawks are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Kentucky has had set in games this season is 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Kansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Kansas has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Jayhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +121.
- The Jayhawks are 7-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Kansas this year is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kentucky vs. Kansas Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Kansas AVG||Kansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and rebounds is Oscar Tshiebwe, who scores 16.6 points and grabs 13.9 rebounds per game.
- Sahvir Wheeler leads Kentucky in assists, averaging 5.8 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson puts up 21.4 points and 8.6 rebounds per game for the Jayhawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Dajuan Harris’ assist statline leads Kansas; he racks up 6.5 assists per game.
- Gradey Dick is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Jayhawks, hitting 2.6 threes per game.