Table of Contents
The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (14-7, 6-2 WAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Seattle U Redhawks (16-5, 7-1 WAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at William R. Johnson Coliseum. The matchup airs at 5:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for ‘Jacks vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Texas
- Arena: William R. Johnson Coliseum
SFA Betting Stats & Information
- SFA has won eight of 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (72.7%).
- The ‘Jacks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The ‘Jacks have a 12-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- SFA’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.4, 3.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U has won two of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Redhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +143 odds on them winning this game.
- The Redhawks have a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Seattle U this season is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
SFA vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|SFA Rank||SFA AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the ‘Jacks is Sadaidriene Hall, who accumulates 13 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- AJ Cajuste is SFA’s best passer, dishing out 4.2 assists per game while scoring 9.3 PPG.
- The ‘Jacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Latrell Jossell, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson averages 19.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- Seattle U’s leader in rebounds is Riley Grigsby with 5.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Alex Schumacher with 2.9 per game.
- Tyson is consistent from distance and leads the Redhawks with 3.5 made threes per game.