Table of Contents
The Fordham Rams (16-4, 4-3 A-10) bring a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the George Washington Colonials (11-9, 5-2 A-10), who have won three straight as well. The Colonials are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has put together a 13-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 92.9% of those games).
- The Rams have not played as a moneyline favorite of -171 or shorter.
- The Rams have a 12-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have a 5-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Fordham’s games this year is 9.2 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, George Washington has won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +140 odds on them winning this game.
- The Colonials are 10-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Colonials have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- George Washington’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.1 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Fordham vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Fordham Rank||Fordham AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- The Rams scoring leader is Darius Quisenberry, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Abdou Tsimbila leads Fordham in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Antrell Charlton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- Quisenberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop collects 22 points and adds 5.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ricky Lindo Jr.’s stat line of seven rebounds, 9.6 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Brendan Adams hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Colonials.