Table of Contents
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-10) will try to halt an eight-game losing streak when they visit the LSU Tigers (12-8) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 as 2.5-point favorites. The Tigers have lost seven games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Tech has won 63.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-4).
- The Red Raiders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Red Raiders have compiled a 7-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Tigers have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Texas Tech’s average point total in matchups this season is 141.4, 7.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +125 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers have gone 6-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Tigers are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for LSU this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas Tech vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor leads the Red Raiders in scoring, tallying 15 points per game to go with 6.4 rebounds and 1 assist.
- Daniel Batcho leads Texas Tech in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while De’Vion Harmon leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Pop Isaacs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams sits atop the Tigers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.4 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- LSU’s assist leader is Justice Hill with 3.5 per game. He also averages 6.9 points per game and grabs two rebounds per game.
- Adam Miller averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.