Table of Contents
The Maryland Terrapins (13-7, 4-5 Big Ten) are heavy favorites (-11) as they look to build on a five-game home win streak when they square off against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-11, 3-7 Big Ten) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Xfinity Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Cornhuskers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: College Park, Maryland
- Arena: Xfinity Center
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland has won 92.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (12-1).
- The Terrapins have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -672 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Terrapins have put together a 12-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Cornhuskers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this season.
- Maryland’s average point total in matchups this year is 134.1, 4.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Nebraska Betting Stats & Info
- Nebraska has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Cornhuskers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +458.
- The Cornhuskers are 7-14-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 11-point underdogs this season, the Cornhuskers are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total for Nebraska’s games this year is 3.8 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
Maryland vs. Nebraska Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Nebraska AVG||Nebraska Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Terrapins is Jahmir Young, who scores 15.9 points and distributes 3.1 assists per game.
- Maryland’s best rebounder is Julian Reese, who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 10.5 PPG average.
- The Terrapins get the most three-point shooting production out of Don Carey, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- Derrick Walker sits on top of the Cornhuskers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Sam Griesel notches more assists than any other Nebraska player with 4.1 per game. He also averages 11.2 points and grabs 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Keisei Tominaga is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Cornhuskers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.