Table of Contents
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-16, 1-7 Big Sky) are just 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Northern Colorado Bears (7-13, 2-6 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lumberjacks vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Arena: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Arizona has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and has lost each of those games.
- The Lumberjacks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this season.
- The Bears have a 3-7 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Northern Arizona’s average point total in outings this year is 146.8, 2.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Colorado has won two out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- The Bears have a 7-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a 3-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under in Northern Colorado’s games this season is 0.2 more points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Northern Arizona vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Arizona Rank||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Lumberjacks is Carson Towt, who pulls down 8.1 boards and administers 3.1 assists per game to go with a 9.1 PPG scoring average.
- Jalen Cole is Northern Arizona’s leading scorer, tallying 18.1 per game while tacking on 3.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- The Lumberjacks get the most three-point shooting production out of Cone, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht records 20.5 points and 7.3 rebounds per game for the Bears, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Matt Johnson’s assist statline paces Northern Colorado; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Knecht is the top shooter from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.7 threes per game.