Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (14-7, 7-3 ACC) host the No. 20 Miami Hurricanes (16-4, 7-3 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Petersen Events Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Panthers are 1-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Hurricanes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 9-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Panthers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 14-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hurricanes are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in outings this season is 142.6, 5.9 points less than the total in this game.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hurricanes have a 12-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Miami’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 147.6 points, 0.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Panthers is Blake Hinson, who puts up 16.2 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Pittsburgh’s best passer is Jamarius Burton, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 15.9 PPG scoring average.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hinson, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong averages 16.3 points and tacks on 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hurricanes’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 10.5 rebounds, 13.7 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Miami rebounding leaderboard.
- Nijel Pack is the most prolific from deep for the Hurricanes, hitting 2.4 threes per game.