Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (14-8, 6-3 OVC) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (13-9, 6-3 OVC) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 as 1.5-point favorites. The Screaming Eagles have won five games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Screaming Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has compiled a 7-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Skyhawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Screaming Eagles have a 5-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total UT Martin has had set in matchups this season is one more point than this outing’s point total.
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Indiana has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won four of those games.
- The Screaming Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Screaming Eagles have a 7-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Screaming Eagles have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Southern Indiana this year is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Southern Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Southern Indiana AVG||Southern Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart leads the Skyhawks in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- KK Curry leads UT Martin in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jordan Sears leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Stewart leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- Isaiah Swope racks up 14 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Screaming Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jacob Polakovich grabs 12.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.4 points per game and adds 1.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Southern Indiana rebounding leaderboard.
- Trevor Lakes is dependable from deep and leads the Screaming Eagles with 3.4 made threes per game.