Table of Contents
The Sacramento State Hornets (12-9, 5-3 Big Sky) host the Montana State Bobcats (14-8, 7-2 Big Sky) after winning seven home games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by just 2 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The matchup’s point total is 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has compiled a 10-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bobcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The Bobcats are 13-5-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 6-4-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- The average total for Montana State’s games this season is 12.1 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this game.
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Info
- Sacramento State has won four, or 33.3%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hornets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +116 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hornets have a 10-8-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Hornets have a 6-4-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Sacramento State this year is 4.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Sacramento State AVG||Sacramento State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Raequan Battle, who averages 16.4 points, 3.1 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Montana State’s leading rebounder is Jubrile Belo averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Darius Brown II and his 4.7 assists per game.
- Battle leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell puts up 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hornets.
- The Sacramento State leaders in rebounding and assists are Callum McRae with 9.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.8 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Gianni Hunt with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.1 points and three rebounds per game).
- Austin Patterson knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.