Table of Contents
The No. 4 Tennessee Volunteers (17-3) are favored (-6.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the No. 10 Texas Longhorns (17-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Longhorns
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has won 86.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (13-2).
- The Volunteers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -295 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Volunteers have put together a 12-8-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Tennessee has had set in games this year is 8.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Texas Betting Stats & Info
- Texas has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Longhorns have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +232 moneyline set for this game.
- The Longhorns are 8-12-0 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Texas this season is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Texas Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Texas AVG||Texas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The Volunteers scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Julian Phillips is Tennessee’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Zakai Zeigler is its best passer, averaging 4.9 assists in each contest.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns’ Marcus Carr racks up enough points (17.6 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Timmy Allen is at the top of the Texas rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.7 points and adds 3.4 assists per game.
- Carr knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Longhorns.