Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (7-13, 3-4 SWAC) visit the Florida A&M Rattlers (3-15, 1-6 SWAC) after losing seven road games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The point total in the matchup is 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Rattlers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Al Lawson Center
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama A&M has won 50% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -178 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have gone 7-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Rattlers have a 9-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Alabama A&M has had set in games this season is 15.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Florida A&M has been the underdog in 10 games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Rattlers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rattlers have a 9-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Rattlers are 9-4 against the spread.
- Florida A&M’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 127.7 points, 1.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama A&M vs. Florida A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama A&M Rank||Alabama A&M AVG||Florida A&M AVG||Florida A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Garrett Hicks, who averages 14.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Olisa Akonobi leads Alabama A&M in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Messiah Thompson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Hicks, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- The Rattlers’ Jordan Tillmon puts up enough points (11.2 per game) and assists (2.2 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jaylen Bates grabs 7.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.5 points per game and adds 1.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Florida A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Bates is the top shooter from distance for the Rattlers, hitting 1.2 threes per game.