Table of Contents
The Army Black Knights (11-11, 5-4 Patriot) are favored (-9) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Holy Cross Crusaders (7-15, 4-5 Patriot) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Christl Arena. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Black Knights vs. Crusaders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: West Point, New York
- Arena: Christl Arena
Army Betting Stats & Information
- Army has been the moneyline favorite 12 times this season. They’ve gone 6-6 in those games.
- The Black Knights have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -455 or shorter.
- The Black Knights’ ATS record is 10-10-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 9 points or more, the Crusaders have a 5-2 record against the spread.
- Army’s average point total in outings this season is 145.4, 4.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Holy Cross Betting Stats & Info
- Holy Cross has won four, or 22.2%, of the 18 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Crusaders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +338.
- So far this year, the Crusaders have compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Crusaders have a 5-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 9 points or more.
- The average point total for Holy Cross this season is 3.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Army vs. Holy Cross Season Stat Comparison
|Army Rank||Army AVG||Holy Cross AVG||Holy Cross Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Army Black Knights Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Black Knights is Jalen Rucker, who scores 16 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Charlie Peterson is Army’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 9.2 points per game.
- Coleton Benson leads the Black Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Holy Cross Crusaders Leaders
- Gerrale Gates has the top spot on the Crusaders leaderboards for scoring (17.1 per game), rebounds (9.4 per game), and assists (2.7 per game).
- Will Batchelder is the top shooter from deep for the Crusaders, hitting 2.6 threes per game.