Table of Contents
The Colgate Raiders (15-7, 9-0 Patriot) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Lafayette Leopards (7-15, 5-4 Patriot) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Cotterell Court. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Hamilton, New York
- Arena: Cotterell Court
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate has been the moneyline favorite 19 times this season. They’ve gone 13-6 in those games.
- The Raiders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -770 or shorter.
- The Raiders have a 9-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 11.5 points or more, the Leopards have a 4-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Colgate has had in its matchups this year is 15.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- Lafayette has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Leopards have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +495 moneyline set for this game.
- The Leopards’ ATS record is 14-7-1 this season.
- The Leopards are 4-0 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Lafayette this year is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Raiders is Tucker Richardson, who scores 14.4 points and distributes five assists per game.
- Keegan Records leads Colgate in rebounding, grabbing 5.7 boards per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- The Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Oliver Lynch-Daniels, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- Leo O’Boyle sits at the top of the Leopards scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also collects 3.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- The Lafayette leaders in rebounding and assists are Kyle Jenkins with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.2 points and 2.5 assists per game) and CJ Fulton with 4.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.6 points and 5.2 rebounds per game).
- O’Boyle is the most prolific from deep for the Leopards, hitting 2.3 threes per game.