Table of Contents
The American Eagles (13-7, 5-4 Patriot) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game road slide when they take on the Navy Midshipmen (11-10, 4-5 Patriot) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Navy Alumni Hall. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Midshipmen vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Arena: Navy Alumni Hall
Navy Betting Stats & Information
- Navy has been favored on the moneyline 11 times this season. They’ve finished 5-6 in those games.
- The Midshipmen have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -212 or shorter.
- The Midshipmen are 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Navy’s games this season is 11.8 more points than the total of 127 in this game.
American Betting Stats & Info
- This season, American has been the underdog nine times and won five of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +167 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles have a 10-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- American’s games this season have averaged a total of 131.1 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Navy vs. American Season Stat Comparison
|Navy Rank||Navy AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Midshipmen is Tyler Nelson, who averages 12.4 points and six rebounds per game.
- Daniel Deaver is Navy’s best passer, dishing out 2.8 assists per game while scoring 11.6 PPG.
- Nelson leads the Midshipmen in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
American Eagles Leaders
- Matt Rogers sits at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 5.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- The American leaders in rebounding and assists are Johnny O’Neil with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.6 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Elijah Stephens with 3.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- O’Neil is the top shooter from deep for the Eagles, hitting two threes per game.