Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (6-14, 2-5 SWAC) are favored (-1.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Alabama State Hornets (6-14, 4-3 SWAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Moore Gymnasium. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- Bethune-Cookman has gone 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Wildcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 9-9-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Hornets are 9-7 against the spread.
- The average over/under Bethune-Cookman has had set in games this season is 5.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama State has won two out of the 15 games, or 13.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hornets have gone 12-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have a 9-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under in Alabama State’s games this year is one more point than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Alabama State Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Zion Harmon, who scores 14.4 points and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- Kevin Davis leads Bethune-Cookman in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.7 points a contest.
- Harmon leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Isaiah Range is at the top of the Hornets scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also grabs 3.8 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- Jordan O’Neal has a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 7.1 points and 0.3 assists per game for Alabama State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Antonio Madlock holds the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 11.6 points and six rebounds per outing.
- Range averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.